Thursday, January 3, 2008

Apologies.. . .

OK, so admittedly this whole "20 Best Albums of 2007" list is taking way too long for me to finish. I realized that I was spending too many words on each post and then decided to shorten them in a mad dash to the finish. On New Year's Eve I was putting the finishing touches on #5 when all of a sudden the dreaded Blue Screen of Death appeared on my laptop. Minutes later, after investigating the cause of the BSOD, I learned that my hard drive had failed!

As I awaited my replacement laptop to come (it came this afternoon) in the mail I ended up getting violently ill and have spent the better part of the last two days in bed. Luckily, I am on the road to recovery and I promise the list will be completed in the next few days. Look for normal posting to resume tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

No comments: