Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Video of the Week - TV on the Radio: "Dancing Choose"

Some of you may have noticed my effusive praise for the new TV on the Radio album didn't include any songs for you to enjoy. That choice was a conscious one, as I wanted to force you to seek out the songs yourself based on my glowing praise.

There's always the idea in the back of my mind that when I post full songs many readers will just scroll straight to the bottom to listen and might never even bother with reading the words. Since my review of Dear Science was so glowing, I felt my words would be persuasive enough to provoke you guys into visiting TVOR's MySpace page, where you can stream the entire album. But since I am a man of the people I figured I should throw you a bone and post their latest video for your mindless consumption.

BTW, I apologize for the 20 second MTV promo at the beginning of the clip, but their version of the video is much better quality than the YouTube clip.

No comments: