Monday, September 17, 2007

Video of the Week - Digitalism: "Idealistic"

Seriously, who doesn't love puppies? Only a sick bastard would ever see a puppy on the street or at the park and not have the urge to pet it or play with it. German dance duo Digitalism knows this, and they shamelessly use it to their advantage in order to win the favor of music fans across the world in their new video. Even though I see right through their plan, I can't help but love this video anyway (I guess I am a sucker for puppies). The stop-motion photography and creative editing serve as a perfect compliment for Digitalism's familiar blend of rock textures and techno rhythms. Who knew combining pets with technology could yield such fantastic results? I'd like to see cat lovers try to do better.

Music Videos - Idealistic

No comments: